Saturday, June 10, 2017

Toronto Botanical Garden







I don't remember how many times I have been to the Toronto Botanical Garden. However, today was the first time I saw so many flowers blooming!

The peonies bloom everywhere. There is a path with flowers. Some fellow artists were painting there. I also took many pictures there.

Another plein air painting day of DVAC, we met at the cafe where I always wanted to paint. Today I didn't have enough time to do a bigger painting. I just did a quick watercolour sketch. It was very nice to see people chatting and enjoying such a great weekend here. Everyone was so content. There are so many negative things and comments around us everyday. It is important to see people smile and enjoy their live.

I love the pattern on the ground. It is the shadow from the big trees. It led us to the group of people.





No comments: